Contact Me !

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday 21 May 2016

Im back !!!

Hello bloggers and sorry for my laziness from my blog, over the year i have been so incredibly busy with new jobs and teaching.

I have been given an amazing opportunity to direct and choreograph the jungle book the musical with a theatre company which will be touring the UK. This i am very excitied about. Iv also got my normal day job which i hoping to quite soon as i shall soon be a director and principle of a theatre company aslwell which i hope to expand woohoo.

So thats the *were have you been bit* over and done with....now lets talk hair.

My hair is *touch wood* so far so good doing well. I have been receiving the steorid injections to help my hair grow back. This means i have a short little pixie cut but its still kinda patchy so i cant wear it out yet.
I can truly say that being positive and just getting on with life has really worked for me. I actually cannot stress this enough.
I just say to myself, i wear wigs and im ok with that and i think life will just go how its suppose to.

You cant changed how we are everyone is different and if we were the same we would all be boring.

I send out all my positive thoughts to anyone who is suffering and trust me everything will be alright..

This is jist a breif blog to keep everyone upto date and i cant wait to start writing again.

Lots of love and positivity

Danielle x

No comments:

Post a Comment