Contact Me !

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Prowigs.Co.uk review

Welcome one and all !!

On January the 30th , I took the plunge and decided, right let's get me a wig !

Now, as anyone who knows, the process of actually loosing your hair and watchin each strand  fall out is very distressing, as it was for me. I became desperate. I didn't want anyone to find out. I just wanted to get a wig and cover up my balding head. 

After googleing and searching the Internet I came across a website called
PRO WIGS.CO.UK.
I looked at all the reviews and they were all fantastic !
So, I searched as hard as I could to find a wig that mimicked my natural hair and colour . I had found the perfect wig. Or had I ?

I purchased the wig then and there. According to the website I would see my wig in a week and a half, so I was relieved and very excited!
The website also had a tracker , which let you follow were your wig was , for example when it was being sent to quality control and when it was sent to a courier.

When my wig had passed 'being made' and 'quality Control' it then told me  'sent to courier , you will be sent the tracking Imfomation soon' in under a  week . This was great, I fully believed my wig would be here in under two weeks .

Three weeks had past since my purchased. I patiently waited, but I was getting desperate . I emailed the company , i searched and searched on their website but there Was no contact number to ring . It turns out the company is actually based in China.
3 long days later, I received a blunt and frankly very unkind emailed stating that there 'system' was down and that my wig is still undergoing process. Whatever that means. I was getting very upset,they were quick enough to take my money, but couldn't inform me about there, apparent system failure. 
I was beginning to get stressed and worried, because I thought that I had been scammed.
I continued to email the company everyday asking 'were is my wig!' With no reply.
Eventually over a month later ( after given up and assuming I'd lost money to a scam) my wig turned up . 

It was awful ,it did not look anything like the picture presented . The tracks were so thin , and there was hardly any hair on them .
I had ordered the colour to be a 28r , which is a slightly auburn colour. The ends of the wig were purple and there were patches all over the wig were it was missing colour .
Overall this wig was a mess , there was no shape ( like the picture) and the quality of the hair (human hair) was dry .
The wig also shedded alot, there wasnt alot of hair on the tracks anyway it was NOT good.

I emailed the company demanding a refund because the quality was shocking . Iv emailed everyday with no reply . I am still in process of trying to get my money back.

Overall , if you are searching for a wig!  
I do not recommend this site at all .
Avoid prowigs.co.uk at all costs.

Till next time
Danielle x

10 comments:

  1. ProWigs are operating illegally. They masquerade as a UK company but blatantly deny UK consumers their consumer rights when they deliver shoddy products and refuse to provide a returns address. I am campaigning to get them blocked by PayPal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought some hairpieces from prowigs also. Dreadful. I was told they,human hair could be coloured and when they were wet to be coloured, all curl was gone. the colour took inconsistently and no way could a decent curl be set back in. The more people who know about this rip of place the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chinese website setup identical to UK website businesses to mislead potential customers in UK.I think this is a fraud and against the law.
    I am going through a painful and time consuming process to get a refund from Paypal.
    Avoid at all cost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prowigs.co.uk has also some clone sites ending all with co.uk website extensions. Beware of this Chinese scams www.prowigs.co.uk
    It looks a domain registered to Derick Paige Registrant's address:
    1300 N Kellogg Dr
    Anaheim
    California
    92807
    United States
    This is a much bigger scam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prowigs.co.uk has also some clone sites ending all with co.uk website extensions. Beware of this Chinese scams www.prowigs.co.uk
    It looks a domain registered to Derick Paige Registrant's address:
    1300 N Kellogg Dr
    Anaheim
    California
    92807
    United States
    This is a much bigger scam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chinese website setup identical to UK website businesses to mislead potential customers in UK.I think this is a fraud and against the law.
    I am going through a painful and time consuming process to get a refund from Paypal.
    Avoid at all cost.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately I am another cheated customer. I came across this site too late. Bad wigs with white glue all over the hair. Hoping for a refund...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The same applies to the full lace front wigs as well Lace front wigs

    ReplyDelete
  9. PayPal should ban them robbing people

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've created a website to expose these crooks:

    www.chinesewigscam.com

    ReplyDelete